1. Support day-to-day investor relations programs including support press release distribution, manage investor databases and inquiries, providing logistics support for investor visits and non-deal roadshows, and updating client investor presentations;
2. Write and manage press releases and media alerts, presentations, FAQs and other communications materials;
3. Ensure media coverage through press releases and press conferences and develop key relationships with industry press and develop strong relationships with journalists;
Create and maintain spreadsheets for tracking analyst/investor expectations;
4. Plan and execute internal and external communications
5. Develop and deliver successful marketing communications plans for investment opportunities, events, sales support;
6. Plan, organize, execute and manage events including trade shows, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions and other corporate events for clients;
7. Support Director and Vice President in press briefings at trade shows; pitch and secure speaking opportunities at industry events, represent Dragon Gate as a company spokesperson;
8. Monitor and effectively summarize daily research and media for client companies, peer groups and client industries;
1. A master’s degree or higher in journalism, public relations, investor relations or other communications related majors
2. Prior experience with a financial media, investor relations, and/or public relations is preferred
3. Strong communication and presentation skills, including writing and editing
4. Exceptional organizational abilities
5. Strong attention to detail
1. Screen and write monthly reports of U.S. listed Chinese companies
2. Analyze financial information and ongoing trends of individual company, industry and economic conditions, and create reports and articles on request.
3. Assist with project feasibility analysis by gathering information and conduct financial analysis.
4. Meet with investors to explain research results
5. Write proposals and presentations.
6. Design strategies to implement projects
1. Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics with strong training in international economics and finance.
2. Must have 1-2 years’ experience in financial industry.
3. Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to analyze complex financial, economic and political developments and associated policy issues, and develop sound conclusions in a timely manner.
4. Proven ability to provide effective verbal and written analysis on a regular basis, including superior presentation skills.
5. Proven ability to balance multiple assignments and meet strict deadlines.
6. Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and with PC-based financial applications.
Market Research Analyst
1. Drive innovative ideas and marketing campaigns that will drive brand awareness, resonance and correlate to driving business.
2. Create and execute tactical plans (e.g., print, direct mail, promotions, partnerships, social media, digital advertising, search engine marketing/optimization, website and public relations).
3. Analyze market and business results to draw conclusions and insights.
4. Seek and provide information to help company determine its position in the marketplace.
5. Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
6. Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
7. Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
1. Bachelor Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business, Economics or related fields
2. One to two years of experience in financial services industry and knowledge of fundamental research
3. Mastery of Microsoft Office programs and some statistical analysis software
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills, organization, planning and time management skills
5. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers
6. Fluent in English and Chinese
Investor Relations Manager
1. Develop and Manage Investor relations, corporate PR and Image Strategy
2. Design and execute an active IR program to deliver the Company's key messages to the finance community
3. Monitor relevant media coverage on a range of investment topics
4. Write and edit original content for ongoing investor communications and company announcements
1. Bachelor Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Finance, or related fields. MBA preferred
2. Minimum 3 years professional experience in sizeable company with corporate communication / investor relations experience or equity research experience in a reputable investment bank / securities firm
3. Deep understanding on operations of Investor Relations Management
4. Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin is a MUST
Interested parties please cantact our HR department：firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made by e-mail or first class mail and must include a complete, detailed resume. If a candidate is selected for interview, original copies of academic qualification certificates and transcripts, record of previous employment and written reference letters must be provided. Applications must arrive before the closing date. Only short-listed candidates will be notified of the result of their applications.
Career Development Program
Friday Career Coffee™:
Dragon Gate Investment Partners produces a career development program at the New York Society of Security Analysts. The objective is help financial professionals to advance their career. Friday Friday Career Coffee™ is taken place every third Friday of the month at the NYSSA office. The past speakers include industry leaders as John Rogers, CEO of the CFA institute, famous wall street head hunters as Richard Lipstein, career coaches, and entrapreneurs.
Flex Your Communication Style
Friday, January 23, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
Speaker: Jane Hyun, Founder and President, Hyun & Associates; Author, Breaking the Bamboo Ceiling
If you want to retain a competitive edge in today’s increasingly complex global marketplace, it is imperative that you understand the unique capabilities you bring to the table. As you continue to advance in your career, it is equally important that you understand how best to relate to a variety of relating styles and communication preferences. How effective are you at interfacing with your senior management, clients, peers, direct reports, and managing up, down, and across the corporate hierarchy? Do you come across as assertive and confident in times of conflict or unsure and tentative? Is your executive presence a deal-maker or deal breaker?
This presentation will help you recognize when you need to move out of your comfort zone in critical situations. You will identify ways to operate effectively with a variety of personalities without compromising your authentic self. Register >>